The following data protection information applies specifically to applicants, in addition to the general information on data protection at Microtronics, as can be seen in the Data protection main page.
Data processing, purposes and legal bases
- Takes place: In the context of the application process
- Processed personal data: Name, contact details, curriculum vitae, certificates or other relevant documents sent, if applicable
- Purpose(s): Evaluation of the applicant, initiation of an employment relationship
- Recipients: Microtronics HR, heads of relevant departments
- Legal basis:Legitimate interest
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not do so to the extent fundamentally necessary, it will not be possible for us to complete the application process with you. Highly personal information about your state of health, political interests, private preferences, religious views, etc. will of course not play a role in the application process, will not be collected and does not have to be actively disclosed.
In the event that there is currently no suitable position available to be filled, we will be happy to keep you on record if you give us your consent.
We also attach great importance to the protection of personal information during the application process. Unless otherwise requested, Microtronics will use one of the collaboration platforms listed here .