The Microtronics myDatalogEx is an ATEX data logger for the mobile data acquisition of industrial sensors.
The myDatalogEx is a portable device for the acquisition and transmission of 3rd party sensors. The industrial sensors are recorded via the analogue standard interface 4-20mA. A switchable sensor supply is provided by the myDatalogEx.
A smartphone app is provided for simple and convenient initial operation at the measuring point. The myDatalogEx communicates via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) with the app. The data is transferred to the central web platform via 3G.
The device is suitable for use in:
- Sewage systems
- Industrial plants
- Municipal water and wastewater systems
- ATEX certified for zone 1 (in preparation)
- Device configurable via web interface
- Adjustable measurement and transmission cycle
- Management of the measuring points via the web broswer or smartphone app independently of the location
- Long battery life thanks to MicroPower® technology
- Robust IP66 / IP68 enclosure with good chemical resistance and a rubber shell
- Up to 24 months battery life at 5 minutes measuring interval, 1 second warm-up and 12 hours transmission interval
- Very low commissioning and operating costs
The myDatalogEx with all basic functions will be available from Q1 2020. Certification for ATEX Zone 1 is planned until Q2/Q3 2020.
|Approval for explosion hazard environments:||Zone 2|
Zone 1 (Certification in preparation)
|Inputs:||1 x analog (0...20mA / 4...20mA)|
|Sensor supply:||1 x switchable and adjustable sensor supply (max. 22V )|
|Protection class:||IP66 / IP68 |
> Meaning of IP protection classes
|Display||1,5" Full Color Display, Resolution 128 x 128|
|SIM:||Integrated SIM chip|
|Required server version:||46.18|
- Individual labeling
- Customized protective armour
- Change of name for the ATEX certificate
- Customized housing colour
- Type plate and certificates
- Versioned, adapted manual and fact sheet